Saturday 13 December 2014

PAS CAN BELAH IF THEY WANT - RAFIZI.

PKR's Rafizi: PAS is STUBBORN and can BELAH if they want
---
“We have to settle the issue now, not four years down the line. That’s why I think you can see that PAS is extremely stubborn at this point. But I don’t think we can go in the next election by sweeping this problem under the carpet.
“Let’s settle this once and for all, with the public. If PAS thinks that this disagreement warrants anything drastic on their part, so be it.” (PAS can Belah if they want)
---
PAS Central Committee, Hanipa Maidin: PAS is UNISLAMIC, SHAMEFUL, UNETHICAL and a BETRAYAL
---
PAS central committee member Mohamed Hanipa Maidin, who was also present at the forum, was shocked that PAS leaders wanted to nominate the Umno veteran as prime minister.
“Even though I am a PAS central committee member, I honestly had no idea about what Rafizi revealed.
“If I knew, I would have opposed it outright. I would like people to know that we in PAS want to bring in a new era of politics. We must understand that the public is watching us, we cannot act like we did 20 years ago.
“That’s why I myself want to say that what PAS did was unethical and un-Islamic.”
He said that the PAS leaders’ act of nominating someone outside of Pakatan to become prime minister last year was an act of betrayal to the party, their friends, and the public.
“We did not know. If we did, if (Shah Alam MP) Khalid Samad knew, we would have opposed it. I apologise to my friends in Pakatan.
“It is unethical, shameful, and I am deeply disappointed.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...